HEALTHY BODY - Organic Super Greens Powder Watermelon
HEALTHY BODY - Organic Super Greens Powder Watermelon
TRIBAL4LIFE HEALTHY BODY - Organic Super Greens Powder Watermelon is formulated to support immune health, increased energy, digestive health, skin health, cognitive function, healthy detoxification, increased antioxidant capacity, and recovery.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research, formulated with high quality ingredients, and comes in a delicious watermelon flavor!
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Organic Oat Fiber||● Supports healthy digestion, gut microbiome, healthy bowl movements, blood sugar regulation, and natural appetite suppressant (303).|
|Organic Wheat Grass||● Supports digestive health, increased energy, antioxidant support, reduced inflammation, detoxification, and cognitive health. (303,304).
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of carotenoids that protect against DNA damage and scavenge free radicals (303,304).
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of chlorophyll, flavonoids, and stimulation of various immune cells, including T cells, NK cells, and monocytes (305,306).
● May combat carcinogenesis via inducing cancer cell apoptosis (cell death) (305,306).
● Supports digestive health via amounts of naturally occurring enzymes and phytonutrients (305,306).
|Organic Pea Fiber||Supports healthy digestion, gut microbiome, healthy bowl movements, blood sugar regulation, and natural appetite suppressant (303).|
|Organic Spirulina||Supports reduced cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar regulation, reduces inflammation, reduced body fat, and supports antioxidant function (301, 302).|
|Organic Beet Root||● Supports cardiovascular, immune health, reduced blood pressure, and optimizes exercise performance (87).
● High in antioxidants such as ascorbic acid, carotenoids, phenolic acids, flavonoids, polyphenols, and anti-inflammatory compounds (betalains) (87).
● Betalains have been shown to inhibit inflammatory pathways (Nuclear Factor-Kappa B “NF-κB”) that manifest in a plethora of chronic diseases (87).
● Increases nitric oxide production optimizing healthy blood pressure and enhanced cardiovascular output during exercise (87).
● Beetroot extract exemplifies anti-carcinogenic activity by inhibiting cancer cell growth mechanisms (cell proliferation, angiogenesis, and tumorigenesis) (87).
|Organic Raspberry||● Supports immune health, antioxidant support, digestive support (21).
● Supports suppression of lipid accumulation (fat build up) in adipocytes (fat cells) (21).
● Increases total antioxidant capacity by increasing enzymes associated with decreasing reactive oxygen species (superoxide dismutase) (22).
● Increases natural production of master antioxidant L-Glutathione (2).
|Organic Blueberry||● Supports cognitive function, digestive health, exercise recovery, antioxidant function, blood sugar regulation, and reduced inflammation (306, 307, 308, 309).
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol, reduced blood pressure, reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, and reduced inflammation of blood vessels (307).
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of polyphenols, anthocyanins, reduced inflammatory cytokines, reduced DNA damage, and increased free radical scavenging capability (307).
● Supports cognitive function
|Organic Tomato||● Supports prostate health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemoprotective properties against cancer (191,192, 193).
● Combats inflammation via scavenging of free radicals and reduced oxidative damage of DNA. (191,192,193).
● Combats carcinogenesis via carcinogen-metabolizing enzymes, apoptosis (cancer cell death), anti-proliferation, pro-differentiation, and anti-lipid peroxidation activities. (193).
● Inhibits phosphorylation of anti-oncogenes such as p53 and Rb. It also inhibits G0/G1 and S-phase of the cell cycle (193).
|Organic Pomegranate||● Supports reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, immune health, blood sugar regulation, prostate health, gut health, and aids as an antimicrobial compound (170).
● Supports prostate health via high polyphenolic antioxidant levels (three times the antioxidant activity of green tea) that protect the prostate gland from inflammation (170).
● Supports reduced blood pressure via increased nitric oxide production, increased cardiac output (blood flow), and reduced cholesterol levels (170.
● Supports digestive health via combating inflammatory bowel disease (171).
● Supports immune health via reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) throughout the body (171).
|Organic Acai Berry||● Supports antioxidant function, reduces blood pressure, supports kidney health, supports blood sugar regulation, supports cardiovascular health, and may combat against cancer (273,274,275).
● Supports antioxidant function via polyphenolic components with high levels of anthocyanins (cyanidin-3-glucoside and cyanidin-3-rutinoside) (273, 274, 275).
● May combat carcinogenesis via reduction of tumor cell proliferation, multiplicity and size of the tumors, increased anti-inflammatory capacity, increased antiproliferative activity, and increased pro-apoptotic activity (273).
|Organic Aloe Vera||● Supports digestive, cardiovascular, and metabolic health (270).
● Supports reduction in total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) levels, glucose, and H1AC (270).
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced levels of fasting blood glucose, HbA1c, triglycerides, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and increased HDL cholesterol (271).
● Increases glucose absorption via high molecular weight enhancing glucose transport (271).
● Reduces serum concentrations of cholesterol via reducing the absorption of cholesterol from the gut.
|Organic Broccoli||Supports antioxidant activity due to the high content of polyphenols and flavonoids (antioxidants) (190).|
|Organic Alfalfa||● Supports immune, digestive, and energy levels.
● The high antioxidant capacity allows for free radical scavenging of reactive oxygen species.
|Organic Lactobacillus acidophilus||● Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
● Supports 70% of the gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors), and upregulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity (108, 109).
● Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowel symptoms, suppression of Helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenic bacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
● Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition (108).
● Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (108).
● Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and downregulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers) (109).
|Organic Carrot||● Supports vision health, skin health, immune health, and increases antioxidant support (182, 183).
● Supports antioxidant function via decreased inflammatory cytokines (inflammation), decreased reactive oxygen species, and increased L-glutathione production (master antioxidant).
● Supports visual health via increased amounts of plasma vitamin A in macular (eye) tissues.
● May reduce DNA damage in lymphocytes (immune cells) of individuals who smoke (315).
|Organic Cherry||● Supports immune health, cardiovascular health, recovery from strenuous exercise, reduces inflammation, and supports antioxidant function (316,317).
● Supports antioxidant function and immune health via polyphenolic compounds that reduce oxidative stress, inflammatory cytokines, and c-reactive protein (major marker of systemic inflammation (316).
● Supports recovery from strenuous exercise via reduced muscle soreness, reduced creatine kinase (marker of muscle breakdown), and improved muscle mass (316).
|Acerola Cherry (Vitamin C)||● Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
● Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
● Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
● Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
● Supports reduced DNA damage in the kidney, liver, and bone marrow (318).
|Organic Apple Powder||● Supports immune health, antioxidant function, and cardiovascular health.
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerotic lesions (319).
● Supports immune health and antioxidant function via levels of naturally occurring zinc, fiber, magnesium (319).
|Organic Banana||Supports digestive health, immune health, and healthy potassium levels.|
|Organic Mango||● Supports immune health via high levels of antioxidants, vitamin c, and polyphenols (320).
● Supports recovery from exercise via reduced muscle damage (320).
|Organic Pear||Supports immune health and digestive health.|
|Organic Papaya||● Supports immune health and digestion.
● Supports digestive health via enzymatic support of protein digestion.
|Organic Pineapple||● Bromelain from pineapple serves as an effective digestive aid for the breakdown of proteins (322).|
|Organic Flaxseed||● Supports cardiovascular health, digestive health, healthy bowel movements, and joint health (323).
● Supports cardiovascular health via antihypertensive action, antiatherogenic effects, reduced cholesterol, reduced arterial (blood vessel) inflammation, high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, and inhibition of arrhythmias (323).
● Supports immune health via high amounts of the antioxidant lignan secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (323).
● Supports digestive health via its high fiber content have been implicated primarily in these beneficial cardiovascular actions (323).
|Organic Watermelon||● Supports cardiovascular health, immune health, hydration levels, and improves aerobic exercise performance (324).
● Supports cardiovascular health via increased nitric oxide production (324).
● Supports aerobic exercise performance via reduced muscular fatigue, improved cellular hydration, and improved lactic acid buffering capability (324).
|Organic Peach||● Supports immune health and antioxidant function (325).
● Supports immune health via reduced oxidative damage to lipids and reduced inflammatory markers (TNF-α, IL-1β, RAGE and NFκB) (325).
● Supports antioxidant function via high concentration of carotenoids and polyphenols (325).
|Organic Spinach||● Supports antioxidant function, healthy detoxification, improved energy, cardiovascular health, improved exercise performance, and recovery from exercise (336).
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of carotenoids that protect against DNA damage, oxidative stress, and scavenge free radicals (336).
● Supports recovery from exercise via reduced muscle damage (336).
|Organic Kale||● One of the most nutrient-dense vegetables on the planet with high amounts of antioxidants, polyphenols, enzymes, and flavonoids (337).
● Supports immune health, reduced inflammation, vision health, cardiovascular health, and digestive health (337).
● Supports vision health via high levels of eye support carotenoids (337).
● Combats inflammation via reduced DNA damage, increased plasma vitamin C levels, increased plasma beta-carotene levels, increased plasma glutathione (master antioxidant) levels (337).
● Supports cardiovascular health via increased nitric oxide levels, reduced serum triglycerides, and low-density lipoprotein (LPL) cholesterol (337).
|Organic Cabbage||● Supports immune function, healthy digestion, and provides high amounts of antioxidants, chlorophyll, and digestive enzymes.|
|Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin||● Supports digestive health, influencing lipid metabolism, and regulates glucose and insulin levels (268,269).|
|Organic Pectin||Supports healthy digestion via increased prebiotic activity (338).|
|Organic Parsley||Supports immune health, antioxidant activity, and aids in the detoxification process (203,204).|
|Organic Blue Agave Inulin||Supports digestive health, influencing lipid metabolism, and regulates glucose and insulin levels (268,269).|
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Mix one (1) scoop into 6-8 ounces of your favorite non-citrus juice, water, smoothie, or protein shake. For best taste mix into filtered water and add a splash of apple juice.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high-quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence-based and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and is formulated without evidence-based dosages.|
No fillers or animal testing.
No sugar added.
No artificial colors, preservatives or ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.